A top adviser to President Trump says that despite appearances, technology firms are actually interacting with the administration more than they let on. Reed Cordish, who advises Trump on tech policy, said on Monday that even though the…
Recent Posts from News Sources
- Alabama columnist: Roy Moore first took interest in his wife when she was underage
- Trump judicial nominee once wrote of death row inmates: ‘Just shoot them’: report
- Ryan calls sexual harassment allegations against Rep. Conyers 'extremely troubling'
- Trump's golf course reimbursed his charity after using funds to settle lawsuit
- Rep: 50 women reached out in one day after sharing sexual harassment story