Would granting a path to citizenship for 1.8 million young immigrants brought here illegally as children be amnesty? Texas’ two Republican U.S. senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz, provide two very different answers to that question, which is one of the four “pillars” of President Donald Trump’s immigration plan.
Recent Posts from News Sources
- The 14 GOP senators who voted against Trump’s immigration framework
- Protesters escorted out of GOP fundraiser with chants of ‘no more guns’
- De Blasio to hold fundraiser for Paul Ryan challenger
- Constituent sends donation of 'thoughts and prayers' to GOP Rep
- In Japan, a Liberal Maverick Is Seeking to Lead a Conservative Party