The House on Tuesday easily passed the 2018 fiscal year’s nearly $700 billion defense policy bill.The House voted 356-70 to approve the $692 billion compromise National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) reached after House-Senate negotiations….
Recent Posts from News Sources
- Alabama columnist: Roy Moore first took interest in his wife when she was underage
- Trump judicial nominee once wrote of death row inmates: ‘Just shoot them’: report
- Ryan calls sexual harassment allegations against Rep. Conyers 'extremely troubling'
- Trump's golf course reimbursed his charity after using funds to settle lawsuit
- Rep: 50 women reached out in one day after sharing sexual harassment story