Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Tuesday objected to a proposed vote on a Republican bill to crack down on so-called sanctuary cities, arguing they have little to do with the fate of young undocumented immigrants….
Recent Posts from News Sources
- The 14 GOP senators who voted against Trump’s immigration framework
- Protesters escorted out of GOP fundraiser with chants of ‘no more guns’
- De Blasio to hold fundraiser for Paul Ryan challenger
- Constituent sends donation of 'thoughts and prayers' to GOP Rep
- In Japan, a Liberal Maverick Is Seeking to Lead a Conservative Party