Texas cities and counties hit by Hurricane Harvey will get over $1 billion in hazard mitigation funds from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Gov. Greg Abbott is announcing Tuesday.
Recent Posts from News Sources
- The 14 GOP senators who voted against Trump’s immigration framework
- Protesters escorted out of GOP fundraiser with chants of ‘no more guns’
- De Blasio to hold fundraiser for Paul Ryan challenger
- Constituent sends donation of 'thoughts and prayers' to GOP Rep
- In Japan, a Liberal Maverick Is Seeking to Lead a Conservative Party